Sunday, June 22, 2008

Why? (or why not?)

First, the why not? Sometimes on the road of life we come to a crossroads and have to make a decision.... do we stay on the main road or try a "road less traveled"? Now I don't know about you all out there in blog-land, but I've always been one with a curious nature and can hardly resist trying to find out what's around the corner. So this seems to be where this road is taking me, into the wonderful world of blogging. I have always enjoyed yakking it up with friends and now have decided that the world is my friend, so here I am. The why? part of this post came after trying to sign on to post today for about an hour. First off Google didn't recognize me, or my user name. When I finally got that figured out, my password didn't work with my user name. I do understand that probably in this western world I am one of the most technologically challenged people I know and therefore I probably have no business even trying to do this blogging adventure, but I am also aware that I have to "use it or lose it" as far as my brain functions are concerned and I am one of the more stubborn people I know, so here I am trying to teach this old dog new tricks... providing, of course, that I can remember how to sign back on again for the next post.

Until that time y'all have a good day now, y'hear...

No comments: