Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Is Coming...



And retailers are working it earlier than ever. Rick, at Organized Doodles, got me to thinking about Christmas with the doodle you see on your right. With the economy in the toilet who can blame them for trying to "encourage" people to part with their pennies? I had to go into town a couple of days ago and went to Lowe's and to WallyWorld (WalMart for those of you who aren't into Okie speak) and both were working on getting Christmas displays set up, lit up and moving. I only saw about $600 worth of yard art and Christmas village houses and shops I'd like to have. Oh, well... want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

And speaking of shitting, am I the only person in the world that has a problem with the #2 job in public restrooms? I think I could be near death with cramps before my butt hole would relax enough to be able to get even a little relief. And it's not because the bathrooms aren't clean or roomy enough to be comfortable to get in the stall, it's my weird head that makes my asshole slam shut. I mean if you go into a public restroom, you expect that you might smell an unpleasant odor, because evidently other folks don't have the same problem with anus retractor muscle lock-up. So what's the big deal? If I have a sudden attack of the trots and have no choice but the bathroom in a store or filling up my boots, I can go in a public bathroom, but it has to be just about that bad. Am I weird this way or does it bother others of you out there?

Just one of those things I wonder about....

My next post will be my 50th and I think it will be time for a give-away, so stay tuned, folks, while I think up something to post about. I promise I won't skip 2 or 3 days, and when I visit other blogs I'll mention it also to let folks know who have been kind enough to check out my corner of the blogging world. You make it fun for me and I just want to say a small thank you.

7 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

50 posts? WOW!! Time flies when you're having fun!

I DO NOT POOP IN PUBLIC. EVER. I BARELY POOP IN PRIVATE.

Hallie

MJ said...

Man! I hate that Christmas starts so early every year. It nearly send me into a panic attack wondering how I'm going to afford gifts.

I can't use public restrooms. Period. Ugh. I always feel like they're so grody.

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, you're not the only one....

I can only shit at home. Period.

Or unless I'm on vacation...outside ;)

Twisted Fencepost said...

Here in SC, they call it WallyWorld, too.
As far as going in public. I don't get a choice. I go where I am. Or it's I am where I go. Either way...
Wow, 50 posts! Keep em' coming!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

LOL sorry to LAUGH ... I prefer not to number 2 in public but I will if absolutely necessary.
Happy 50th post!!!!

kimmy said...

I will NEVER poop in a public restroom. I with Hallie...we are poop camels!!!!

Kimmy

Tonjia said...

LOLOL you crack me up! I personally do not have a bashful bowel problem but I have heard many people who do. Like Hallie, who has a poop issue... (see post at the left) ;-)

I am not ready for Christmas, but I am thinking I am going to have to shop early, and I hate shopping early.