Friday, February 10, 2012

Miscellaneous B.S.

dinosaurs and the arkI was looking for some inspiration for a post this afternoon and got to thinking that I (and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one) have collected some weird images over time. For whatever reason, each and every one struck a chord in my twisted brain and I saved the images. I thought I’d share some of the oddities with you today. The above has made me laugh and shake my head more than once… felt like that more than once.

BlowOn those days when I feel like I’m the only one with a decent attitude and everyone I’m around is a sour puss… I need this printed on a card to hand out.

MaxinwThis is kind of how I feel when I’m hunting where in the heck I put photos… One of these days I’m going to learn how to sort my pictures into folders… right after I learn how to make a folder.

dementiaYep, been there, done that. I think I’ll make a t-shirt and along the same lines…

my sex lifeNot to dwell here very long because that might indicate that I remember ever having a sex life, we’ll move right along.

Australian KissI mean it… we will move right along… I got stuck for a minute.

I changed the channelSometimes I have to get downright rough with my own mind to get the channel changed but I’m like Rosie the Riveter… I can do it!

never too oldI seem to be able to live by this axiom daily…

rough day roosterAnd this is how I often end up looking after learning something stupid and then someone with great timing sends me something like this to drive the point home:

The Duke... Life is hard.That’s when I take my own self out behind the woodshed for a good therapy session…

screaming obscenitiesY’all feel free to steal any of the images on this post. Some of you may even recognize the ones you have e-mailed me over time… just want you to know that I appreciate each and every funny you pass on to me. I’ll look forward to sharing some more of these in the future.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Sara said...

This really made me laugh! And I feel so much better for having that laugh. Just what I needed. And the chicken picture looked just like me at least a couple of days this week.

EcoCatLady said...

Just found your blog... and I LOVE this post. I could spend hours scouring the interwebs for this sort of thing... oh wait, I DO spend hours scouring the interwebs for this sort of thing, but I call it blogging, so that's OK isn't it?

Can't wait to read more of your blog!
:)
Cat

Laura~peach~ said...

giggles take myself behind the woodshed! love it all!
thank you :)
love you!

Reddirt Woman said...

I've got some more, Sara, that I want to do including one for Valentine's Day if I get to it.

EcoCatLady, thanks for stopping by and come back again. There are more posts as you go back in time and I'm trying to get back to writing more. So stop back again and hopefully I'll have written something that will encourage you to stop and think... or laugh and maybe even shed a tear... but more laughter than anything.

Laura, since you are my sister lost at birth I figured you would enjoy and have a giggle... love you lady...

Debbie said...

Loved these Helen!! I have a headache tonight and needed that smile. My favorite is the chicken...LOL..

God Bless~
Debbie

Tatersmama said...

Laughing my ARSE off here!!!! I have the same "lack of folders", so I just keep 'em on my desktop, until I remember to delete them. I guess it's a case of "great minds think alike" eh, Sass???

Debbie said...

Oh, this started my day off right!! Laughing!

I loved them all and you are so funny, missy :) I can relate to every one.

We are so much alike xoxoxox

Sharon Rose said...

Too funny Helen!

I actually have a greeting card of those dinosaurs!

Australian kiss. . . that's what you call it. (Wait. . did I acknowledge that? Out loud?)

Have a good rest of your weekend.

Lonicera said...

Love them all - though I think my fave is the first dinosaur one... OK you've put it in writing now, you're going to blog more often. Hurray!!! (HA! will hold you to it!)
Caroline

Tipper said...

Lots of laughs in this post : )


(when you get time-I'm ready to plant by the signs again-if you want to play along)

Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء

شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالاحساء

افضل شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء

اقوي شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء

شركة مكافحة النمل بالاحساء

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض داخل الاحساء

yanmaneee said...

fila
golden goose
nike air max 2019
yeezy shoes
yeezy boost
cheap nba jerseys
lebron 15 shoes
air max 270
cheap jordans
longchamp handbags